Community Health Centers of Greater Dayton (CHCGD) are providing free COVID-19 vaccines at each of our six Centers
We have a limited amount of appointments available each week.
Location: Rotating days at our health centers:
Alex Central Health Center - 5 S. Alexandersville Rd. Miamisburg, 45342
Charles Drew Health Center - 1323 W 3rd St. Dayton, 45402
Corwin Nixon Health Center - 2351 Stanley Ave. Dayton, 45404
East Dayton Health Center - 2132 E 3rd St. Dayton, 45403
Patterson Park Health Center - 1074 Patterson Rd. (Breitenstrater Square Shopping Ctr.) 45420
Victor Cassano Health Center - 165 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd Dayton, 45402
Parking is available at each center in lots.
- Vaccines are limited to individuals, age 18 and older or individuals with qualifying health conditions.
- Due to limited vaccine supply, an appointment is required.
- Participants must show proof of age (examples include: driver’s license or photo ID, birth certificate, physician statement (including shot records), census records, U.S. Passport, etc.)
- Participants can be accompanied by one person under the age of
18, but those individuals will not be able to receive a vaccination during this visit.
- Participants will be seated and socially distanced during the vaccination and recovery process. All participants and those accompanying them must wear a face mask while in our centers.
- Vaccination will be provided free of charge.
- For updates about future vaccination clinics, visit www.CommunityHealthDayton.org
CHCGD is following the guidance from the Public Health-Dayton & Montgomery County, the Ohio Department of Health and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19).
How to Make a Cloth Face Covering from the CDC
What you should know about
Coronavirus, Healthy Newsletter
What to Know When Visiting Our Centers
CHCGD is working hard to protect the health of all of our patients and staff. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or generalized achiness please let us know while scheduling an appointment.
We will be taking the temperature of anyone entering our Centers.
We ask that you bring no more than one other person with the patient to the visit.
If you already have an appointment scheduled for another reason but now have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or generalized achiness please call your Center before you arrive for your appointment. A member of our team will contact you to discuss your symptoms.