- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
CHCGD's providers create long-lasting relationships with their patients. It
is our priority to provide patients with the necessary knowledge about their
health and assist them in making the right healthcare choices. In addition
to primary care for acute and chronic health conditions, our medical services consist of:
- Care of Acute and Chronic Health Conditions
- Prenatal Care
- Physical Exams
- Well-Child Checkups
- Blood Pressure Screenings
Patient Support Services
- Diabetes Screenings
- Hearing Screenings
- Vision Screenings
- Laboratory Services (Compunet Clinical Lab)
Here at CHCGD, we employ a wide range of knowledgeable staff members who can assist our patients in a variety of ways. Extra services ensure our patients receive quality care above and beyond a usual doctor visit.
Patient Support Services include:
- Case Management
- Diabetes Education Classes
- Financial Eligibility Assistance
- Health Education
- Insurance Enrollment Assistance
- Interpreters for Non-English Speaking or Hearing Impaired Patients (requires advance notice)
We offer comprehensive dental services for patients of all ages at our East Dayton Dental Center.
Please call 937.528-6830 for an appointment.
Behavioral Health Services
- Limited and Comprehensive Exams
- Digital X-rays
- Dental Cleaning (Prophys)
- Sealants and Resin Fillings
CHCGD is committed to providing a wide-range of services that address the health of the whole person, including the well-being of the body, mind and spirit. It is for that reason that we have integrated behavioral health services in to our centers in order to make accessing these services convenient for our patients. Presently a team of behavioral health providers in addition to Doctoral Psychology students from Wright State are able to provide a wide range of behavioral health services including:
- Mental Health Assessments
- Crisis Management
- Psychological Assessments
- Individual Counseling
- Substance Use Prevention and Brief Intervention Services
- Behavior Modification
- Chronic Pain Management Group
- Assist with transition of care to external behavioral health providers for those needing a higher level of care.
In addition to these services a Psychiatrist is available to meet with patients to provide psychiatric medication management and stabilization.